These speed humps consist of 250mm modules and end
sections. The modules are manufactured from high quality,
natural rubber and come in yellow and black. When
laid in an alternating pattern they meet the Australian
Standards for colour, height, shape and ramp angle.
Suitable for any car parks, schools, factory and shopping
- Designed to comply with AS2890.1-1993.
- Suitable in all areas including uneven road surfaces.
- Convenient 250mm modules in black and yellow
including end caps.
- Each module comes with 2 fixings.
- Modules independent for easy removal if required.
- Designed to accommodate cables or hoses.
- Solid colour won’t chip or wear.
- Each module moulded with non-slip surface.
- Highly shock absorbent rubber is both quiet and
smooth in operation.
Suitable for all parking areas to avoid damage to
vehicles or property.
These wheel stops are made from recycled plastic and
will not crack like some concrete stops. Excellent
for use on concrete or asphalt that may have uneven
surfaces. Fixings also supplied. Available in grey
Dimensions 1650mm long, height 100mm. Low profile
reduces the risk of damage to vehicles.
These wheel stops comply with
the new Australian Standard AS2980.1.2004 which requires
wheel stops to be 1650mm long.